CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dimecres, 20 de maig del 2009

SPRING.


Hi!
Today I'm going to talk about my favourite season.
As you can see on the potst's title it's spring, and now I'll tell you why.
I think that spring it's the best season, 'cause the weather it's really good, there isn't a relally hot weather but also there isn't a really cold weather, it's template.
During these season people start to go out from their houses and start to go to the beach. There is a little sun and you feel really good with it walking on the street.
On the other hand, spring have bad points, like all the seasons.
Firstly, when spring comes we're doing a lot of work and exams from the high school, and it's really difficult stay closed in our homes when outside there is a brilliant sun.
Also other really big problem it's de pollen. There are a lot of people who are allergic to it, so they are frightened of spring, 'cause they pass this time really bad.
Well, apart from these bad points, also spring it's really beautiful, 'cause the fields start to be colrful and beautiful. A lot of colour flowers grow on they.
Apart from the weather, I like spring 'cause it's a the change from winter to summer, and the climate change it's really good, 'cause maybe it will change your state of mind and seeing the sun or the green nature, maybe you will be happier.




NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

Pollen: polen


1 comments:

laurapenkert ha dit...

Hi Laura!
Spring is also my favourite season.
I love it when the weather gets better again after a cold winter, but it isn't as hot as in summer yet.
Fortunately I'm not allergic to pollen, so I can't say anything bad about spring!
CU