CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dimarts, 19 de maig del 2009

GRAFFITI.

As you know, a graffiti it’s a written message or a painted image or also a combination of both. Usually we can find graffitis on visible places, like walls, bridges..., where the pedestrians can see it. Graffitis can have a motivation of politic or social protests, specially when it’s painted by young people. There are others that have artistic motivations or simply personal information, like the signatures painted on the walls.


There are a lot of people that thinks that do graffitis it’s a vandalism act, ‘cause they don’t like their appearance, but also, there are a lot of people that thinks that graffitis are art, a really beautiful art.

In my opinion, I think that we can think in different ways, ‘cause if I see a graffiti in the wall of my house, I wouldn’t like it, doesn’t matter if it’s really beautiful, but I’ll clean it. A part from it, if I see graffitis in appropriate places I really like it, ‘cause I think that they are really original and it’s really difficult for the persons who’re painting it, so I really value it.

On the other hand, if one graffiti it’s painted on a wall of a house, for example, I will be in favour of the owner of the house for clean it, 'cause I think that it's a private place and the painters mustn't paint in a private place without any autorization!

I think that persons that like doing this type of art must be respected like the persons that paint with oil for example. They have the same rights like the other painters.
I really like walk in places that are full of graffitis, ‘cause the streets are really animated and coloured!


NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

Visible:
visible
Pedestrian: vianant
Appropriate: adequate
Value: valorar
Unpleasant: molest
Owner: propietari

3 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

I've seen a lot of grafities I think there are art pieces. In the street, in the high school walls.. in all cities there are one graffiti to see.

Nice work Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrera!

Clàudia ha dit...

Hi Laura.
Oh, I must say I love graffiti! Yeah, I think that a well done graffiti it's something to admire, because I wouldn't be able to do one!
However, I don't like those graffiti which insult someone with only a word, do you know what I mean? If we complain about something we have lots of forms to do it, but not insulting.

see you.*

laurapenkert ha dit...

I agree with all of you. Graffities are like an art painting, because a well-done one is really nice and seems very difficult to do.
I'm in favour that there should be some walls or places like the underground where it's officially allowed to make graffities. Because it's not correct from sprayers to "paint" private houses, but they've got no alternatives.

take care ;)