CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

diumenge, 31 de maig del 2009

PLANS FOR SUMMER.

Hi!
We are already finishing our 1st Batxillerat, and it's amazing how quickly it passed! It seems that it was yesterday that we started going to class at 8:00 of the morning.
Now it's time to focus on in our exams and start to think in what we'll do on summer. In these moments I only must focus on in my final exams 'cause I have choosed my summer work.

This summer I will work at the same place that last year, in Mas Gusó.
Mas Gusó it's a place where you can relax a lot and there is a really good environment.
There is a really good landscape with apple and olive trees, with a little lake with fishes and a lot of flowers and vegetation.

There is a wine cellar where you can buy a lot of type of wine and licors, also there is an Internet place with five or six computers, I don't remeber it exactly, there is a little shop where you can buy arrings, rings, necklaces, bracalets, ankes, clothes and more things and ther is another shop where you can buy fruit and food. Apart from it, there is a bar and a restaurant. Also there is a play zone for the babies and a room of games. If you click here, you will see the web page.

This summer I will be working on the bar, preparing all the drinks and ice creams, crêpes, cocktails... and maybe like last summer, some days I'll be in the kitchen 'cause there is a lot of work.

Apart from work I hope that I could have a little free time, 'cause I want to go some hours to the beach, 'cause last year I didn't go any time!:(
Moreover, I must do a big part of my Research Project on summer, 'cause we must give it before Christmas.

Well, this is my last post of this course, and the only think that it's missing in my blog it's say to you it's that I'm really self-satisfied of the improvement of my English and I'm really happy 'cause I enjoyed a lot the English classes!:)

I hope you pass a really good summer and I hope see you again in next September!:)
GOOD LUCK*