CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dimarts, 19 de maig del 2009

MY WEEKEND.

Hi!
Today I will tell you some things that I did this weekend.
When I arrived in home on Friday midday, I had lunch and later I went to Figueres with my mother, 'cause I must go to the bookshop to buy two books that I had ordered for do my Research Project. Like a lot people I can't go to a place that are shops without buy nothing, so I past all the afternoon going shopping, and I bought some clothes.
When I arrived at home at eight o'clock more or less, I went with Marian too se the boys training of football. It was really good, 'cause the weather wasn't cold and we could stay all the training there.
Well, later to the training, like all the Fridays, my mother did dinner for me and Marian, and later we go to her house for sleep. We stayed some time watching the TV, but we were really tired, so we decided go to sleep.
On Saturday, we woke up at ten o'clock (we put the alarm o'clock at nine o'clock, but we couldn't woke up! jaja!), we had a shower and we had breakfast in their grandparents house.
At twelve o'clock we went to see the place that we will work this summer (she will work with me in the place that I worked last summer, it will be really fun!:D), 'cause she must talk with he.
Later, we phoned the boys, and later, we decided that we'll go to Ventalló, in Les Basses, all together with our motorbikes.
All was being a perfect weekend, since started the disasters.
I stated to get sunburnt and I put a lot of sun cream on me! I hate my skin! :(
When we were returning home, at three o’clock, for go to have lunch, an insect bit me. It was really painful! I left my motorbike to Lluís, and I get in to Marian's motorbike and she brings me quickly to my home.
When I arrived home, I show the bit to my mother and she said that it can be a bee, and I went to the mirror to see it and when I raise my t-shirt came off a wasp!
Marian and I had lunch in my home and later, at six o'clock we went to see the last football match of the league. I must leave the football match early 'cause I feel really sick and I went home.
At the night, I went to Dekrèpits concert in Figueres with Pau and Lídia, and here I met Júlia and Nuri and other Figueres's friends. At the beginning I didn't like anything, but later we started to had fun. Finally we go to sleep at four o'clock of the morning.
To finish my weekend, on Sunday I get up at ten o'clock of the morning and I went to Cistella, my grandparents house, 'cause there was the 14th "Fira del Vidre" and my grandmother wanted to have all her family in their house.
I had a brilliant lunch here and I returned house at six o'clock of the afternoon. I did my homework until eight o'clock, I stayed one hour at the computer and later I went to have dinner in Empuriabrava with my parents and my brother. I returned to home at half past eleven.
I think that apart from my sunburnt, my wasp bite and my sick Saturday afternoon it was a really good weekend! A good way to set off the weekends for two weeks, 'cause we'll must study really hard if we want pass all the exams!
Well, I think that it's enough for today so I finish here!
See you!



NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

Ordered: encarregat
Wasp: vespa

3 comments:

Júlia ha dit...

woow, you did such lots of things last weekend Laura! Lucky you to have motorbikes that you can go wherever you want 'cause I don't like my parents bringing me everywhere I go!
Saturday night was finally good, wasn't it? we had fun!
take care baby:)
xox

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

Marian with a motorbike?! Are you crazy?!

If I was you I've never gone with Marian..

But I know you are friends for a long time :)

See you! XXX

Laura Carrera ha dit...

Roger! Marian it's a really good driver!¬¬
huuum!