CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dijous, 2 d’abril del 2009

MY RESEARCH PROJECT.

Hi!
Tomorrow begins Easter Holidays! I think that we need some relax time, but I think that it’s a little impossible. We have a lot of work for this week :(
Well, today I will speak about my research project.
I choose to do a Research Project related by the agriculture’s and Catalan philology, and I chose to do an investigation about the agriculture vocabulary’s around Catalonia or Empordà. ( I don’t know which zone I will work about yet ;) )

The reasons that I chose this Research Project are because I grew up in the middle of agricultural environment and I think that it can be interesting for me.
Other reason can be that I have a lot of old family that some years ago were farmers, so I can compare the vocabulary 100 years before with the one that we’re using now.
Since I started to think about the topic of our Research Project I’ve been thinking of do one related with agriculture, but all the topics that I found were about science and technology’s field. I commented it to my tutor, Laura, and she helped me to think my topic.
I think that if I do good this project it can be really interesting so I will put a lot of interest in it.
I have two tutors of Research Project, who are Quim Cubarsí and Laura Riera. I’m really happy with my tutors.

Well, now you know the same like me about my Research Project, 'cause I don’t started to do it yet, and I don’t know what I will do specifically.
Well, maybe, when it will be more clear I will post a little bit more of it. I don’t know;), so it’s enough for today and only I can say, ENJOY YOUR EASTER HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAAYS!:)


NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

Field:
camp (relacionat amb algun tema)

1 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

hellooo!
I think you know that you can ask some questions about your research project to my grandparents. They have been agricultures all life. If you want they tell me that you need, I can help you.

A very interesting project Laura, good luck!;D