CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dilluns, 6 d’abril del 2009

MY PARENTS.

Hi!
Today I will speak about two persons really important in my life. On the first term’s posts I spoke about my brother, and this term I will speak about my mother and my father. Like all the families, my parents are really important for me.

Firstly I will speak about my father. Now, he’s 49 years old, and when I say to him that he’s really old she gets angry with me! And later he starts to laugh ‘cause he can’t be angry with me. My father isn’t a person of a lot of words, he’s really shy and quiet, but when he gets confidence with a person he can be very crazy and fun.
He knows a lot of everything. I think he’s the handy one around the house, ‘cause when there is a problem in my house we never call the electrician, the builder, the painter... he mend all our problems. He’s really hard-worker. He never sees the time, he’s working until the sun comes down, and this is a cause that I always argue with him, ‘cause sometimes he don’t remember that he must come to the house at one hour and he arrives very late!
He’s working as a farmer. He has a lot of fields, and when it’s time to collect the fruit, I can eat a lot of types of it, for example: peaches, pears, a lot of types of apples, apricots, plums, pomegranates...

Well, now I will speak about my mother. My mother is 44 years old. One of her best qualities it’s that he loves cook, and she does really delicious food!
My mother it’s like my father. She’s really shy and quite when she doesn’t know the person who’s talking, but when she gets confidence she is very talkative and cheerful.
I really like do things with she, ‘cause I think that she’s like me. He always understands me and she always knows when I feel bad or when I’m good. We are always smiling, and I think that it’s great.
As I told you before she cooks really good. When she is stressed or angry with something, she goes to the kitchen and she starts to cook something for us, and when she finish she say: Oh! Now I feel good. She has got the cook’s degree.
When she tries to do something and it goes wrong, she will try again and again until it goes well. I admire this characteristic of my mother.

They will do 24 wedding year’s on 27 of April and my brother and I will give some presents to their. We think that they deserve it.
Well, the only thing that it’s missing in this text it’s that I really love their and I hope that all my life will be loving their like now or more. :)




NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

Mend: arreglar
Plum: pruna
Pomegranate: magrana
Deserve: merèixer

3 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

Hi Laura!
I think parents are the most important part for everybody in a family. They can be sometimes angry with us but they won't argue a lot of time because we are his life, like they for us.

Good holidays! :)

Lau!* ha dit...

OH!
I love this writee!
thanks for everything LAURA!
thanks for help me!

I loveee youuuuu!
(L)

Júlia ha dit...

You look after your mother quite a lot Lauraa!
How's eveything? I didn't hear from you so far. I hope everything is perfect:)
xx