CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

dissabte, 28 de març del 2009

MY DIARY ROUTINE ON THE TV.

Hi!

Today I have a lot of time for do all the things that I want, 'cause I can't walk. I have a sprain in my ankle, and I must rest in home really hardly because I have my ligament very hurt and maybe, it can be break if I do movements.
Well, today I will speak about my diary routine on the TV, and maybe, you will think, and what's your diary routine on the TV? Well, I will tell you the programmes or series that I watch on the TV every week and every day.

Well, beginning on Monday, when I finish of do my homework I go to the television and I watch Ventdelplà. I see Ventdelplà since it starts to appear on the TV. I think that sometimes it's a little bit boring, but few days later it can be more interesting.
On Tuesday, firstly I look APM!?, that it's a TV programme that I laugh a lot, because the programme consists in cut the moments of the TV programmes that people make mistakes and later, someone put together all these moments and it's very fun!
After to see APM!?, on Tuesday I look Hospital Central on Telecinco, other serie that I like a lot. Always that I can I look it, I think that it's interesting and it's not like a soap opera.
Well, on Wednesday I look Acusados, other serie form Telecinco's channel. It's about policeman's and murders...
On Thursday, I look Polonia. I really like this programme, I think that it's a programme like APM!?, 'cause it makes you laugh a lot. The part that I like more it's the weather, of Tomàs Molina, when he says "moooooolt bona niiiiiiiiiiiiit!";D.
On Friday I never look the TV, 'cause I always go with my friends around the town, and if we look the TV we look some films or things like that.
On Saturday, when I'm in home, like today, I look films from Antena3 of the CineMatrix, and today I will look Heidi, 'cause I can't go to Fata:(
And finally, on Sunday, I look Ventdelplà, like Monday.

Well, now you know a little bit more what I do when I'm not studying or doing homework.
I must say that not always I can see all these programmes, 'cause always, when it's time to go to the sofa and relax myself I'm very tired, and I fall asleep very quickly, so I can't watch the TV:(
Today I will finish here, I hope you will enjoy your weekend, not like me!
BigKiss*

NEW VOCABULARY LEARNED:

sprain: esguinç
anke: turmell
soap opera: "culebró"

2 comments:

Vito Andolini Corleone ha dit...

jajaja I know Tomas Molina is your prefer carachter isn't it? :D

Laura Carrera ha dit...

I really like him! He's really funny!
If you had a bad day, search "Tomas Molina Polonia" on youtube and you will laugh a lot!:D